Terms & Conditions
1. You have seven days to confirm your booking by paying the non returnable deposit of 25% of the holiday cost.
2. The payment of the balance of 75% for your holiday accommodation booking is due no later than one calendar month before start date.
3. Bookings less than one month in advance are payable in full at the time of booking.
4. Payments should be made in Pounds Sterling by Cheque, Bank Draft, Money Transfer or PayPal. We are able to accept payment via PayPal. A PayPal account is not necessary. Western Union and other similar methods of payment will not be accepted.
5. We regret that the accommodation may not be occupied until full payment has been received and funds have been cleared.
6. If the deposit or balance is not paid by the due date we reserve the right to accept alternative bookings.
7. We recommend that you have holiday insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
8. In the event of cancellation -
Please notify us as soon as possible. However, the following charges apply:
i. More than one month - loss of deposit only
ii. Less than one month before start of holiday - loss of full cost of the holiday
9. If, for any reason, that Tyddyn Sydney Bach is no longer available for the term of the letting, all monies received by us will be refunded in full, and there will be no further liability on us.
10. A Damage and Cleaning Bond of 100 GBP is payable on arrival at Tyddyn Sydney Bach which will be returned following satisfactory inspection.
11. We regret that we are unable to accept Pets.
12. Tyddyn Sydney Bach is strictly No Smoking only.
Our Assurance to You
1. Tyddyn Sydney Bach will be available in a clean and tidy condition with its contents and equipment in good working order.
2. The description of the cottage and its facilities has been made in good faith.
3. Towels, bedding and table linen are provided.
4. Gas and electricity are included.
5. There is on-site car parking.
6. Guests are welcomed from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival, but we ask that you provide an estimate of your expected time of arrival.
Your Assurance to Us
1. On the day of departure guests are required to vacate Tyddyn Sydney Bach by 10.00 am.
2. At the end of your holiday you must ensure Tyddyn Sydney Bach is returned, as found, in a clean and tidy condition with its contents and equipment in good condition and in working order.
3. Tyddyn Sydney Bach is a romantic garden cottage for two people. Babies with their own cot may be accepted by prior agreement only, but the grounds are not suitable for toddlers or small children.
Tyddyn Sydney Bach Access Statement
Tyddyn Sydney Bach is situated just outside the City of Bangor in Treborth. Access to Tyddyn Sydney is down an unmade drive off Ffordd Bronwydd, which, in turn, is off the A487 Treborth Road close to Junction 9 of the A55. There is a regular bus service on the A487 giving access to the centre of Bangor, Menai Bridge, Caernarfon and Llanfair PG. The buses also serve Bangor Station providing regular national rail connections.
The 100 m long drive gives onto a secure gated car park, which is gently sloping and gravelled. The car parking area is able to accommodate up to 4 cars and provides adequate space for turning. Visitors are requested to park parallel to any car already parked, but leaving sufficient space for a further third vehicle to be parked alongside. In the absence of other vehicles visitors should park facing the hedge to the left of the car park on entry, but avoiding any part of the car touching the plants and shrubs, which might otherwise be damaged.
From the car park access to Tyddyn Sydney Bach is along a 50 m long stepping stone path to a gravelled patio area outside Tyddyn Sydney Bach. There is no vehicular access beyond the car park under any circumstances.
Entrance to Tyddyn Sydney Bach is up 2 steps leading to a vestibule providing hanging space for coats. Within the accommodation is open plan and on a single level. To the left upon entry is the lounge, to the right is the kitchen/dining room and straight ahead and to the left is the door to the bedroom and to right is the bathroom and utility room. The shower is over the bath. Taps and fittings throughout Tyddyn Sydney Bach are provided for the normally ambulant.
We regret that the grounds and property are unsuitable for young children.